Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some encouragement for today!

Romans 8:26,27 ~ Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirits, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
With everything going on in the world, sometimes life can seem overwhelming. I find great peace in these verses. Many times over the last 2 years, I have found myself just out of words. I know that even when I can't find the words to pray, my heart is in an attitude of pray and the Holy Spirit with intercede for me at the Throne of Grace. How powerful! If you are going through a rough time and just don't know what to pray, rest in the fact that the Holy Spirit knows.

1 comment:

Sis. Julie said...

I've had to let the Holy Spirit interpret my groanings a lot in the past couple of months. My heart would be so broken that I just could not speak. I'm so thankful that even when I can't speak...He can. Cause He understands my tears!!