Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sick Day.......................


The little buddy is sick today. I know mothers just love to hear the loud noise in the bathroom in the middle of the night. Never good..............anyway, the poor little skinny man was throwing up. I was supposed to work today but since D is the "real" bread winner and had an important meeting, I called the school and told them I couldn't come in today. I was supposed to sub for the same teacher yesterday and today. I have been quite productive though. I have this overwhelming need to bleach everything! :) I vacuumed downstairs, cleaned the kids bathroom, and have done several loads of laundry. My sweet friend Jess went to the store for me and delivered sprite, popsicles, diet pepsi :0 and a few other things.

Report cards came out! Mariah and Devin both got straight A's. They have a program at their school that rewards good grades. The school mascot is the General so they are awarded a "six star General" (an A in all 6 classes). They get a medallion that they wear to school each day which allows them special privileges and also free admission into home sporting events. Pretty cool, huh? Hayden got on the A/B Honor roll and of course we are proud. God has blessed us with some wonderful kids. I need to do some baking today and finish some laundry. I'm sorry I'm so bad at updating. Love to you all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, I'm sick today too. :( Glad you got so much done! Want to come do my house next? All I've gotten done today is to finish watching The Amazing Race Family Edition online. Productive, huh?

Congrats to all the kids!!! How cool that Mariah and Devin get special things for being so smart! Very very cool.

Anonymous said...

Since you won't answer any of your phones or respond to my txt...I will try this method of communication.....you need a facebook page...all of our old friends are on there....call me, will you please! stephanie

Leah said...

Steph!!!!! I will call you today. I am not avoiding you....lol!